The whole world is suffering from COVID-19. We hope our valued customers and friends are safe and take good care of your families.
Due to the lack of flights, and the more and more critical situations at the destinations, the delivery time is much longer than usual.
Some of the parcels are even being returned to us as “risky weapons” by the courier. We guess it is because the local customs are upgrading the control level due to COVID-19.
In this case, we would like to do the following things to keep the standard of our services.
What we can do for now:
1. We decide to offer free upgraded shipping services to all orders. Your parcels will be shipped out via Expedited shipping services like DHL Express for no extra charge.
2. For Expedited shipping, the phone number will be required as part of the shipping information for any orders in the future. We promise that we will keep those data safe, none of the personal information would be used other than being forwarded to the courier.
3. Considering that some of our customers won’t be able to use their bows recently because of the lockdown, all orders during this period will be covered by 120 days’ full refund warranty.
What might happen if things getting worse:
1. The shipping cost is increasing rapidly every day. We won’t charge for an extra shipping fee, but if it increases TOO MUCH, we might have to close the online store temporarily until it drops back to a reasonable level. Email orders would still be available, we will quote according to the actual cost.
2. At the same time, we might bring the prepaid reservation service online. Instead of getting your items right now, you will be able to book those items you want at a discounted price and we will ship them out later when the whole world is back in normal. You can get a full refund at any time before the shipment.
3. Our support system will always be at your service. Feel free to contact us via tickets, Facebook messages, and emails if you need any assistance, or if you simply want to talk to us : )
Sorry again for bringing such a bad experience.
Thank you for your understanding and support in this irresistible situation. It means A LOT to us.
Sincerest Apologies from Mandarin Duck
10 thoughts on “The Current Situation and Our Solutions”
Will your bows accommodate Fastlight strings?
Bella, Thank you for your response. I have updated my shipping address. I am hoping this will resolve the situation. Thank you for your time in helping me with this situation . Thank you, Matt Benson
When will I receive my bow in the USA or do I need to get refunded.
Thanks for your order.
We just checked the record and found that we had sent two emails over to you recently but with no response.
We are using FedEx Express shipping service for all our parcels so PO BOX is not usable.
Please check your gmail inbox ( and sometimes the trash folder ), reply to any of those emails, and provide another shipping address so we could ship your order out.
Do You ship to Brazil?
Thanks for your interest.
Sorry to let you know that currently, we haven’t provided shipping service to your country.
I will keep you posted once we find a solution.
Hey, this site currently is declining my purchases. Is this site still open to order?
Thanks for your interest.
The site is running normally, may I know what kind of error page you have met?
A screenshot would be very helpful for us to find out what is going on and provide a solution for you.
Hey there, also: Stay healthy! Thanks for the effort. I am trying to get my hands on a black hunter 60″ right handed 45lbs bow to get back to archery after a long time. I hope to find a seller somewhere on this world.
Nevermind, I ordered a 50lbs version on your page. If you could send it out via express, i would humbly appreciating it a lot. If you could exchange the 50lbs with 45lbs or 40lbs I would be even more happy. But i of course fully grasp the situation we are all in and if it is just not possible, I’ll wait it out. Thanks a lot. I am very much looking forward to starting my new journey with a mandarin duck bow from Junxing.