- Bow Length: 54 in
- Draw Length: 29 in
- Draw Weight: 20 lbs
- Take Down Design – Easily Carried Out
- Practicing/ Gaming Bow, Great Choice For Newbie
- Right & Left Hand
What’s in the Box?
- Riser x 1 ( Aluminum Alloy Covered with Rubber )
- Limb x 2 ( Laminated Wood and Fiberglass )
- String x 1
- Silicon Finger Tab x 1
- Spanner x 1
Practicing / gaming recurve bow for beginners.
Take down design makes it easily to be shipped or carried for outdoor sports or hunting.
Silicon finger tab pre-installed for further protection.
Please visit our webstore or contact us directly if you need this bow with different draw weight or if you have any other question.
Bow is shipped with riser/limbs/string taken down. You need to assemble them by yourself after you receive the parcel.
We highly recommend to use a Bow Stringer to attach the string, especially for those bows with high draw weight.
We also provide video teaching you how to finish the assembly.
If you have trouble in assembling, feel free to contact us via email or skype.
When you play around with our bows, please follow every rule you have learned of archery:
- Check bow and accessories carefully before shooting.
- Find a safe place before shooting, don’t aim anything except the arrow target.
And the most important:
- NEVER DRY FIRE