- Bow Length: 68 in
- Draw Length: 28 in
- Draw Weight: 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 lbs
- Take Down Design – Easily Carried Out, Tool-Free Assembly, Ready To Fire In Two Minutes
- International Standard – Installation Holes Compatible with Accessories
- Right Handed
What’s in the Box?
- Wooden Riser x 1
- Limb x 2 ( Laminated Wood and Fiberglass )
- String x 1
International standard recurve bow for beginners.
Tool-free takedown design makes it easier to be shipped or carried for outdoor sports or hunting.
Installation holes preprocessed to be used with arrow rest, sight, stabilizer and button.
Bow is shipped with riser/limbs/string taken down. You need to assemble them by yourself after you receive the parcel.
We highly recommend to use a Bow Stringer to attach the string, especially for those bows with high draw weight.
We also provide video teaching you how to finish the assembly.
When you play around with our bows, please follow every rule you have learned of archery:
- Check bow and accessories carefully before shooting.
- Find a safe place before shooting, don’t aim anything except the arrow target.
And the most important:
- NEVER DRY FIRE