- Bow Length: 54 in
- Max Draw Length: 25 in
- Draw Weight: 12 / 16 / 20 lbs @ 28″
- Take Down Design – Easily Carried Out, Tool-Free Assembly, Ready To Fire In Two Minutes
- Specially Designed for Kids’ Training
- Left Handed
What’s in the Box?
- Wooden Riser x 1
- Limb x 2 ( Laminated Wood and Fiberglass )
- String x 1
International standard recurve bow for kids’ training.
Tool-free takedown design makes it easier to be shipped or carried for outdoor sports or hunting.
Installation holes preprocessed to be used with arrow rest, sight, stabilizer, and button.
The bow is shipped with riser/limbs/string taken down. You need to assemble them by yourself after you receive the parcel.
We highly recommend using a Bowstringer to attach the string, especially for those bows with the higher draw weight.
We also provide videos teaching you how to finish the assembly.
When you play around with our bows, please follow every rule you have learned of archery:
- Check bow and accessories carefully before shooting.
- Find a safe place before shooting, don’t aim anything except the arrow target.
And the most important:
- NEVER DRY FIRE