WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE PAYMENT
You can check the status of your order any time after the payment.
There are several statuses of the orders:
Processing: The payment has been received and the order is being processed. An order confirmation email will be sent over to you at this step.
On-hold: There is something wrong with the order. It is temporarily blocked by us and we might contact you via email to work things out.
Picking: The order has been forwarded to the warehouse.
Packed: The items of your order has been picked up and packed in the warehouse. Your parcel is ready to be shipped out.
Shipped: Your parcel has been handed over to the courier. A shipment notification email will be sent over to you at this step, with the tracking number provided.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR PARCEL
Mandarin Duck has several warehouses located in different countries.
Your order will be shipped out from the nearest warehouse according to the stocks and your shipping address.
Normally we provide two shipping service options*:
- Free shipping service
USPS, Royal Mail, or some other airmail services.
The average delivery time is 15 ~ 25 business days internationally.
- Express shipping service
TNT, DHL, EMS, or some other expedited shipping services.
The average delivery time is 3 ~ 7 business days internationally.
After being packed, a shipping label will be created using the shipping service you choose and paid for. Once the parcel is handed over to the carrier, the order status will be changed to shipped, and you will receive an email with the tracking number provided.
You can track the shipping status of your parcel in real-time here:
*: Due to the COVID-19, now all international shipments are delayed and the delivery time is quite unstable. Sometimes, the delivery time of the Express shipping services like TNT or DHL is even longer than Economy shipping services like USPS.
In this case, Mandarin Duck will choose the fastest way to ship your parcel out. All shipping services will be considered as free shipping services, no matter which courier is used.
If you find that the tracking information of your parcel is unavailable or stops being updated, feel free to contact us via email. We will send inquiries to the courier and try to fix this issue.
We take full responsibility until your parcel is delivered in good condition.
You don’t have to worry about your loss. If you don’t receive it, we will arrange a reshipment or issue a full refund, according to your instruction.
HOW RETURNS WORK
Mandarin Duck offers free returns and exchanges on all orders made at mandarinduck.net within 30 days from receipt of the item(s). But first you need access to your online order history.
PURCHASES FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS
For orders placed while signed-in to your mandarinduck.net account, sign-in and visit your Order History to get your order number.
GUEST ORDER PURCHASES
If you placed a guest order (or cannot find an order on your account), check your email records. You could find the order number from the order confirmation or shipment notification email.
If you are unable to find your order number, please contact us via email and we are happy to assist.
EASY PRINT AND RETURN
Once you have got your order number, contact us via email or ticket asking for the RMA label, print it out, put it into the returning box and ship the box back to us.
Pro tip: Be sure to attach the shipping label to the box and cover up any previous delivery addresses or barcodes.
Need more details? Please find the full list of conditions below:
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
If you are not completely satisfied with your mandarinduck.net order, we offer a full refund within 30 days from receipt of the item(s). *Some restrictions apply.
*Because we provide international service, in some conditions, the returning parcel might not be receivable, please contact us first before you ship the parcel back.
• Please ensure your return meets the following conditions:
- The product is in its original state and packaging.
- Apparel has the original tags attached.
- Accessories have all parts of the original packaging.
• We are unable to return merchandise obtained from a retailer other than www.mandarinduck.net. Please return the product to the original retailer.
WHEN WILL I GET MY REFUND?
• After you drop off your return package at the local post office, it can take 10 – 30 business days for the package to get to our warehouse. The time varies depending on your location.
• Once a return arrives at the warehouse, it can take up to 24 – 48 hours to process. (During peak periods processing time may exceed 48 hours)
• It takes 1-2 days to transfer a refund to your payment account. Banks or credit card companies may require additional time to process a refund. An email notification will be sent once returned product(s) have been processed. If five working days have passed since refund notification was sent, and you still have not received the refund, please get in touch with us.
• Be aware that if you used a pre-paid credit card, the refund will be automatically issued to the original card. If you used a pre-paid card to make a purchase, please retain the card until you receive your purchase.
• Some cards are not reloadable, which will prevent us from being able to issue a credit in the event of a return.