WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE PAYMENT
You can check the status of your order any time after the payment.
There are several statuses of the orders:
|Processing:||The payment has been received and the order is being processed. An order confirmation email will be sent over to you at this step.|
|On-hold:||There is something wrong with the order. It is temporarily blocked by us and we might contact you via email to work things out.|
|Picking:||The order has been forwarded to the warehouse.|
|Packed*:||The items of your order have been picked up and packed in the warehouse. Your parcel is ready to be shipped out.|
* There is one or two days delay before the tracking information is uploaded by the carrier. Sometimes, it would take longer, depending on the system of the carrier.
|Shipped:||Your parcel has been handed over to the courier. A shipment notification email will be sent over to you at this step, with the tracking number provided.|
HOW TO TRACK YOUR PARCEL
Mandarin Duck has several warehouses located in different countries.
Your order will be shipped out from the nearest warehouse according to the stocks and your shipping address.
|EU||Cyprus, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden|
|Global||All Countries Above, Plus:|
Bahrain, China, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
After being packed, a shipping label will be created using the shipping service you choose and paid for. Once the parcel is handed over to the carrier, the order status will be changed to shipped, and you will receive an email with the tracking number provided.
You can track the shipping status of your parcel in real-time here:
If you find that the tracking information of your parcel is unavailable or stops being updated, feel free to contact us via email. We will send inquiries to the courier and try to fix this issue.
We take full responsibility until your parcel is delivered in good condition.
You don’t have to worry about your loss. If you don’t receive it, we will arrange a reshipment or issue a full refund, according to your instruction.
HOW RETURNS WORK
Mandarin Duck offers free* returns and exchanges** on all orders made at mandarinduck.net within 30 days from receipt of the item(s). But first, you need access to your online order history.
*: For international orders, if there is any quality issue, we cover all costs including the shipping cost in return and the two-way shipping cost in exchange. If it is a regular return or exchange request, there is no handling fee but the customer will need to take care of the shipping cost in return.
**: Bows and Arrows can’t be restocked and sold directly. In most cases, a lot of parts like limbs, string, and arrow fletching will need to be replaced. So a processing fee might be charged. We highly recommend contacting us for a solution before you decide to return or exchange your items, especially when the parcel is already opened and the items are already used.
PURCHASES FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS
For orders placed while signed-in to your mandarinduck.net account, sign-in and visit your Order History to get your order number.
GUEST ORDER PURCHASES
If you placed a guest order (or cannot find an order on your account), check your email records. You could find the order number from the order confirmation or shipment notification email.
If you are unable to find your order number, please contact us via email and we are happy to assist.
EASY PRINT AND RETURN
Once you have got your order number, contact us via email or ticket asking for the RMA label, print it out, put it into the returning box and ship the box back to us.
Pro tip: Be sure to attach the shipping label to the box and cover up any previous delivery addresses or barcodes.
Need more details? Please find the full list of conditions below:
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
If you are not completely satisfied with your mandarinduck.net order, we offer a full refund within 30 days from receipt of the item(s). *Some restrictions apply.
*Because we provide international service, in some conditions, the returning parcel might not be receivable, please contact us first before you ship the parcel back.
• Please ensure your return meets the following conditions:
- The product is in its original state and packaging.
- Apparel has the original tags attached.
- Accessories have all parts of the original packaging.
• We are unable to return merchandise obtained from a retailer other than www.mandarinduck.net. Please return the product to the original retailer.
WHEN WILL I GET MY REFUND?
• After you drop off your return package at the local post office, it can take 10 – 30 business days for the package to get to our warehouse. The time varies depending on your location.
• Once a return arrives at the warehouse, it can take up to 24 – 48 hours to process. (During peak periods processing time may exceed 48 hours)
• It takes 1-2 days to transfer a refund to your payment account. Banks or credit card companies may require additional time to process a refund. An email notification will be sent once returned product(s) have been processed. If five working days have passed since the refund notification was sent, and you still have not received the refund, please get in touch with us.
• Be aware that if you used a pre-paid credit card, the refund will be automatically issued to the original card. If you used a pre-paid card to make a purchase, please retain the card until you receive your purchase.
• Some cards are not reloadable, which will prevent us from being able to issue a credit in the event of a return.